- 3/4 C rice
- 1 C water
- 2 T butter
- 2 C almond milk
- 1 can full fat organic coconut milk
- 3/4 C coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 pumpkin spice
- 1/2 C blanched almonds
- 1/2 C shredded, unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Cook rice accordingly with 2 T of butter, water, almond milk and spices.
- Stir in sugar and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Stir for about 7 minutes until rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and place to the side to cool.
- Add the almonds and shredded coconut to the rice pudding and serve.